Saturday, October 17, 2015

Midlands Model Engineering Show 2015

2-2-2

For a change, I'm posting this while the show is on!

You'll have noticed that if all is well, I'm in Peterborough this weekend. Normally I'd have a trip to the MME on Thursday to enjoy a mooch and perhaps pick up a few tools, but this year I'm crazy busy so the only chance to look around was on Wednesday evening when I dropped off my Bantam Tug for display.

Even that is unfinished, although, I this is perfectly fine for this show. In fact, some of the most interesting exhibits are without paint...

Wooden paddlesteamer

Anyway, all this means that this post is a bit light on words, other than me imploring you to head over to Flickr to check out my photos...

2 comments:

Duncan Young said...

Love that PS model, is it 1/72 or 1/76? Waterline? It could be the answer to my modelling dilemma. And thanks for posting those pics!

Phil Parker said...

The paddle steamer? No idea about the scale - not far off 1:72 I think - but it's full hull and scratchbuilt.