Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Class 37

Class37_large

Over the weekend, I dropped in to the International N gauge show. The aim was to find plenty of new products to report on for MREmag.

While there, I was staggered by the quality of some models in the scale. The Class 37 above comes from MERCIG Studios. I'd advise you to click on the photo to see the full size, and very many times life size, version.

This sort of work doesn't come cheap of course, MERCIG upgraded locos start at £350 but if they are all like this, you are buying a work of art. As a bit of a Class 37 fan, I'd have happily brought this one home if I'd had the cash to spare. When I build my O gauge version, I'll be happy if it looks this good!

1 comment:

Huw Griffiths said...

This looks like a case of: "The quality is remembered long after the price is forgot."