Friday, February 10, 2012

Doncaster, here we come !


Today, I'll hopefully be packing up Flockburgh and heading north to sunny Doncaster. We've got the paperwork and photos of the layout appear inside the brochure no less than three times and on the cover too - I suppose we better try to turn up then ! Mind you, the threat of snow is causing us concern so we'll be watching the weather forecast closely first.

You'll not be surprised to learn that very few of the jobs I had planned to do before the show have been done. Not to worry, I'll be happy to give you my pathetic excuses if you ask.

Assuming all goes OK, we'll look forward to seeing you there. Please come by and say hello - I love putting faces to readers of this blog. It's nice to know that someone out there appreciates my ramblings.

Doncaster show details

No comments: