Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good Shed in Hornby Magazine

I'm at the buildings this month for November's issue of Hornby Magazine.

The first of the structures I built for St Stephen's Road appears - the rest will be in Yearbook number 4 along with the rest of the layout. It's a relatively simple structure but looks very impressive once complete. The one bit of advice I would give to prospective builder is to pre-paint at every stage as it' will be difficult to keep the stuff off the stonework if you don't/

This month though, its a Ratio kit for a goods shed that I'm building. Alongside this is a little loading dock which I previously described getting lost in the post. Amazingly, the vehicle parked beside the model in the magazine photo is a VW van. Who'd have expected that ?

Goods shed

No comments: