Wednesday, December 01, 2010

D9502

D9502

Top service from Fox Transfers. I had a little panic on Monday night realising that the loco had to be delivered on Friday and the only time I had to finish it was Wednesday evening. Worse, I was out of suitable numerals in my transfers box. I had numbers but no letter D's

Could I paint these ? After a few minutes thought I decided the answer was no. It would look rubbish, even from a distance in thick fog.

So, off to the web site and place an order. Fox processed it on Tuesday and they were in my hand on Wednesday. Relief.

All I had to do was pick a number. Some would look at photos of the real thing and decide on a loco to model. All I did was work out how to avoid using all of any particular digits on the sheet. Hence, 9502 - no repeats !

No comments: