Friday, July 18, 2008

Pocket Cruisers & Tabloid Yachts

The funny thing about writing a blog is that you never know who is going to get in touch with you. After reading about my tugboat, Mog e-mailed me with a link to a photo showing a fantastic little boat.

Some digging revealed that the boat hailed from the Benford Design group and that they published a book of the plans for this and other similar vessels. This looked like just my sort of thing. A quick check on Amazon and I had ordered the book from the USA.

It's just arrived and is fantastic. Plans good enough to build full sized boats from. You get more than just the hull lines too, for many full interior details are provided. I now have my eye on a 20 foot long cruiser that will look lovely in model form. Not bad in full size either but I think I might leave that one for another day.

Find Pocket Cruisers & Tabloid Yachts on Amazon

No comments: