Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drowning in projects

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Too much work. The last thing I want to do sometimes is stare at a screen in the evening. Besides, I haven’t really done any model making either.

This is a pity because I am knee deep in projects crying out for my attentions. Getting half built model railway locomotives ready for a demonstration hasn’t helped this !

On the bench at present there is:
“Little Miss Minty” model boat.
Y7, one of the half finished locos.
An O gauge Midland 0-4-4 also half finished. More on this in later posts.
0-16.5 Armstrong Whitworth – This now has castings and can be finished, or at least it will be when all the casting are in my hand.
A 4mm scale mineral tank engine for the Hospital layout. This is going to show next month so I’d like the tank to be ready at least for testing. I’ve said that before though.
Pigeon Pie is nearly finished, just a few castings and a bit of detail to add.

And then there is a GWR tender loco in EM in the queue which I’d really like to get stuck into.

I wonder if I could retire 30 years early to do all this stuff ? Posted by Picasa

No comments: