Thursday, May 25, 2006

Out of line


VW Fuel Line
Originally uploaded by Phil_Parker.
Or at least that’s what GSF have been for over a week. This means that I haven’t been able to complete the work on VW Type2. The tank was flushed out and all the fuel line replaced, except the bit between the tank and the engine.

Today, at last, they had the pipe. 20 minutes on a rare dry and bright evening saw the final connections made and clamped. I poured a couple of litres of petrol in and checked for leeks. None so far.

Then I discovered the battery was flat…

1 comment:

tomdg said...

Hi there.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying following this blog :) It's actually prompted me to start a similar thread of my own (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - I hope you don't mind me ripping off your excellent idea). Of course there's one big difference, because you know what you're doing, whereas I blatantly don't ;)

But I thought it would be fun to chronicle what I'm doing (usually, what I'm doing wrong) and what I'm learning along the way. Any comments welcome ...