Saturday, May 27, 2006

Competition time !


DOGA Competition
Originally uploaded by Phil_Parker.
No model making today – it was off to the Double O Gauge Association AGM where I get the “honour” of organising the annual competition.

It’s a salutary lesson every year when I have to work out what I plan to enter. This year I had only one candidate, the Barclay Shunter. Perhaps reviewing my blog will remind me what I’ve built over the last few months. Not a lot that still remains in my possession and meets the criteria for entry. Perhaps next year I’ll add a class for 1:12 scale model boats !

No prizes for me this year either. My scruffy little shunter couldn’t compete with some of the gorgeous models entered in the same class. I don’t mind, as I like it. Nice to have something to aim at though.

No comments: